Halloween Yummy Mummy PizzasRecipes
Halloween Yummy Mummy Pizzas
Horrifyingly easy to make and even easier to devour, these mini yummy mummy pizzas make the perfect party snack for kids and adults alike.
Write a review
- 4 English muffins, sliced in half and toasted
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree or pizza topping
- 8 back olives, each one sliced in half
- 150g Colliers Mature Welsh Cheddar, sliced
- Slice the English muffins in half and lightly toast before spreading each side with tomato puree.
- Cut strips of cheese out to make the bandages and place in criss cross strips across the muffin.
- Place the two sliced olive pieced onto the muffins to create the eyes and then place on a lined baking tray and cook at 350 degrees until the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar http://www.collierscheese.com/wp/