Collier’s Cheddar Tuiles with Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Salted cucumber and Garlic DressingRecipes
Collier’s Cheddar Tuiles with Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Salted cucumber and Garlic Dressing
Write a review
- 1 Cucumber - Peeled, deseeded, finely shredded and lightly salted
- 1 Pork tenderloin - Cook for approximately 15 minutes and rest
- 1 Small bunch dandelion - Washed & pickled
- 100g Mayonnaise (Homemade or good quality shop bought)
- 6 peeled cloves garlic
- 250ml Milk
For the tuiles
- 200g Grated Collier’s Cheddar
- 20g Flour
- Combine the grated Collier’s Cheddar and flour and using a ring mould approximately 8cm in diameter, sprinkle the mixture to cover the bottom of the ring. Do this on a non stick baking sheet or silicone baking mat.
- Cook the Collier’s Cheddar circles at 200˚C for approximately 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make the garlic dressing, bring the garlic cloves to the boil five times. Each time in 50ml of milk and each time refreshing the cloves under running cold water. Then add to the mayonnaise in a small food processor with 2-3 tablespoons of hot water. Mix until smooth and dressing consistency.
- Pat the cucumber dry to remove any excess water on kitchen paper.
- Layer the sliced pork tenderloin, dandelion and cucumber between the crisp Collier’s Cheddar tuiles and dress with the garlic dressing.
Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar http://www.collierscheese.com/wp/