Collier’s Cheddar Gnocchi, Grilled Chicken, Watercress, poached egg & celery saltRecipes
Collier's Cheddar Gnocchi, Grilled Chicken, Watercress, poached egg & celery salt
Write a review
- 4 Small Chicken Breasts – Skinless & boneless
- 4 Free-range eggs for poaching
- 1 Bunch of Watercress
- Celery salt for seasoning
- Olive oil and lemon juice for dressing
For the gnocchi
- 250g Cooked Potato (Maris Piper)
- 65g Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 60g Grated Collier’s Cheddar
- 5ml Olive Oil & 2ml for pan frying
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine the riced cooked potato with the flour, egg yolk, grated Collier’s Cheddar, olive oil and seasoning to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into four. Roll each piece into a long sausage and cut into approximately 1½ cm pieces. Cook the gnocchi in boiling, salted water. Remove them from the water when they return to the surface and refresh in ice-cold water, drain and toss in a little olive oil to prevent them sticking to each other.
- Grill the Chicken breasts and rest for two minutes before cutting.
- Poach the eggs and dress the watercress in a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Lightly pan fry the gnocchi until hot and lightly browned. Slice the Chicken breast and serve as the photograph.
Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar http://www.collierscheese.com/wp/